Two scheme rulebooks serve as basis for processing SEPA direct debits in the private & business customer sectors.
SEPA Direct Debit Service of SIX
- Handbook for creditors
- Handbook for financial institutions
- Information for financial institutions regarding introduction of the module "SEPA direct debits" in the Web Applications
- Information for ERP producers and creditors regarding the testing of collections (pain.008)
- XML scheme for automatic file transfers for financial institutions
- Lists of the direct and indirect SEPA Core Direct Debit Scheme participants (directory of EBA Clearing)
The directory of EBA Clearing comprises the routing table with all addressable BICs of the SEPA participants. The routing table consists of the direct and indirect participant lists sent to all STEP2 direct participants to allow them to implement an automated handling of the information in their backoffice applications.